Storage of personal data
If you wish to store personal data in Teamemo, we offer you the conclusion of an agreement for order processing in accordance with Art. 28 of the EU GDPR.
To conclude such an additional agreement for order processing with us, please proceed as follows:
- Send an e-mail with the subject GDPR to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you the agreement in PDF-format.
- Please print out the completed PDF file twice and sign both versions.
- Send us both signed print-outs by post. Please enclose a prepaid envelope with your letter. We will then send you a countersigned version of the additional agreement.
Security of processing
Your data will be protected in accordance with the protection objectives formulated in the GDPR:
- Confidentiality (Art. 32 para. 1 lit. b EU GDPR)
- Integrity (Article 32(1)(b) EU GDPR)
- Availability, resilience, recoverability (Art. 32 para. 1 lit. b, c EU GDPR)
- Procedure for regular review, evaluation and evaluation (Art. 32 para. 1 lit. d EU GDPR; Art. 25 para. 1 EU GDPR)
For example, all data is encrypted and each action is authenticated with strong passwords and keys. If required, two-factor authentication is also used.
The data is only stored at data centers in Germany that implement access controls such as video surveillance, firewall and intrusion detection systems.
We do not pass on any personal data, even in anonymous form, to third parties or subcontractors, unless these are indispensable for order fulfillment (hosting).
To ensure the availability, resilience and recoverability of your data, we rely on a redundant IT infrastructure and make regular backups and check their recovery/restore.
The complete technical-organisational measures according to Art. 32 EU-GDPR can be found in appendix 2 of our agreement on order processing.
Right to information
Using our export function you can directly download data that you have saved in Teamemo. Furthermore, you can request all personal data which we store for order processing with you.
When registering and using the Teamemo software, we only collect data that is necessary for the operation of the software.
There is no user tracking within the Teamemo software and the data stored in Teamemo is not analyzed.
Right to data transmission
You can export all your Teamemo data in a structured format, such as XML, HTML, or PDF. An application programming interface (API) is also available for reading the data. This allows you to easily transfer your data to other software.
Right to erase
If you decide not to use Teamemo any longer, we will delete all stored data within 14 days. Please note that the data cannot be recovered after the solution. However, you have the option of backing up the data stored in Teamemo yourself.